Welcome to the Royse City Police Department Website. The Royse City Police Department is a proactive, community-oriented police department with dedicated employees who continually strive to provide the citizens and visitors of Royse City with a safe place to live, work and visit. Royse City is a growing community with great people and a vibrant downtown area. The City Administration and the City’s Elected Officials are committed to keeping that friendly touch of a Texas small town while providing its citizens with the best services available.
The Royse City Police Department is made up of twenty-two police officers and four civilian employees. The department offers career opportunities in Patrol, Criminal Investigation, School Resource, Community Services, and Administration. If you would like more information about the Royse City Police Department or need assistance, please contact us.
- Ethical: We adhere to the highest ethical standards which include honesty, integrity, and community trust.
- Professional: We are committed to being accountable, honorable, courteous, conscientious, and adhering to the highest established departmental standards.
- Team Oriented: We work together as a team and recognize that our combined efforts will accomplish more for our community.
- Dedication: We are professionals dedicated to service by being diligent, loyal, productive, and adaptable.
- Officer Safety: We strive to exhibit courage and self-discipline while being safety conscious.
The Mission of the Royse City Police Department is to provide a safe environment to live, work and visit and to protect life and property through fair and impartial enforcement of the law and through the development of practical community partnerships.