No, but there are rules in place for holding them:
- Garage sales are limited to 3 sales during any 12-month period.
- One sign in the owner's front yard and 2 other signs (off-site) are allowed on private property (between the house and sidewalk or fence), with the owner's permission.
- Are not to exceed 2 square feet in size
- Must be placed at least 4 feet from the street curb line
- Are to be posted no longer than 72 hours
- Must be picked up
No signs are allowed on any utility pole, tree, fence, or structure, or to be placed on any public road right-of-way (street corners).