Food Truck/Food Vendors

Throughout the year, there are several special events within the City of Royse City that host Food Trucks and/or Food Vendors. 

Food Trucks and Food Vendors require a permit issued through the building department and are inspected by the Fire Marshal's Office and the Health Department prior to the event.

Please read the Fire Marshal's Office Food Vendor and Food Truck Event Guidelines and fill out and submit the Temporary Food Permit Application (PDF) to the building department at least 30 days prior to the event.

Additional Resources

Food Truck Safety Checklist (PDF)