Other Permit Applications

  • Certificate of Occupancy Application (PDF) - A Certificate of Occupancy (C.O.) must be issued prior to occupancy of commercial use property. A CO is required anytime there is a new user type, change in tenant or change of ownership of commercial space. The application must be submitted with the required fees. A C.O. A building inspection and Fire inspection are then performed. The inspections must pass prior to issuance of the C.O.
  • Contractor Registration (PDF)
  • Food Establishment Permit Application (PDF) - All food and/or beverage establishments in Royse City are required to have a Food Establishment Permit. The permit is issued annually. All expire at the end of the calendar year.
  • Solicitation Permit Application (PDF) - This permit is to be completed when a solicitor wishes to go door-to-door advertising.
  • Temporary Food Permit Application (PDF) - This permit is to be completed by food vendors for special events. A 30-day notice is required. Health inspection is required.

Fire Department Permit Applications - see Fire Marshal's Office Page for more details


Payments for permits and fees cannot be processed over the phone. Payments can be made via MyGov, or in our office at City Hall.